Keep Your Cat Healthy As They Age
As your cat ages, the bond you two share strengthens. You understand what they want and they provide you with love and comfort. This is a special bond that only you will truly understand. Since your cat is such a special part of your life, you want to take care of them and keep them as healthy as possible. That is why Paradise Point Animal Hospital in Phoenix offers wellness plans for your senior cat! Learn more and be sure to contact us today.
Keeps your old cat healthy and happy
Provides preventative treatments
Diagnosis of common health issues for older cats
Provides cats with the care they need
Includes everything to keep your cat healthy
Keeping your old cat healthy and happy doesn’t have to be difficult and it can keep them spunky and curious for years to come. We know how important your cat is and how much the bond you have built with them over the years means to you. Our senior cat wellness plan can help you keep your older cat in optimal health! This wellness plan is designed specifically for senior cats and provides them with all the care they need.
- Comprehensive Physical Exams (up to 5)
- One Complete Fecal Evaluation
- Chest Radiographs (2 views)
- Feline Senior Screen – Includes: Complete blood count, chemistry panel, and electrolytes
- Thyroid Function Screen
- Core Vaccine Protocol recommended by your veterinarian
- Dental Prophylaxis – Includes pre-anesthetic EKG, IV catheter and fluid administration, general anesthesia, dental prophy, dental radiographs, pain management during and after surgery, patient maintenance, monitoring and recovery.
Our senior cat wellness plan can help your little friend live a long and happy life. Keep your cat healthy throughout their entire lives. We also offer kitten and adult cat wellness plans that can help! Be sure to contact Paradise Point Animal Hospital in Phoenix to schedule an appointment for your senior cat today.